Are you concerned about your health and looking for an old-fashioned doctor who will take the time to listen? One who is up-to-the-minute on new medical developments and understands your needs? This is Dr. Milan Hopkins in Upper Lake with over 40+ years practicing medicine.
Hours of Operation
Wednesdays: 9:00AM-1:00PM, 2:30PM-3:30PM
Open second Sunday of each month: 10:00AM-1:30PM
non- cannabis sick and uninsured will still be seen for FREE on this day as well
Our office will be closed:
December 25th 2017 through January 7th 2018
June 25th ~ July 7th
December 24th ~ January 6th
New Patients $150
6 Month Follow up $100
Medical marijuana patients keep their existing rights under Prop 215 to possess and cultivate as much as they need for personal medical use so long as they have a doctor’s recommendation, regardless of the Prop 64 limits for adult users. Beware though that local government may still restrict cultivation via nuisance ordinances.
- Razones principales para mantener su recomendación médica de cannabis
- Top Reasons to Keep Your Medical Cannabis Recommendation
Starting January 1st 2017
- We will no longer accept ANY Insurance Policies.
- New Patient Office Visits (non-cannabis)will be $100 Returning Office Visits (non-cannabis)will be $25 We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Free clinic is held on the 2nd Sunday of each month for the sick and uninsured (non-cannabis)
A partir de Enero 1, 2017
- No aceptaremos NIGUNA Póliza de Seguro.
- Nuevas Visitas de Pacientes (no cannábis) Serán $100 Pacientes de Regresso serán $25 Nos disculpamos por cualquier inconviniencia.
- Nuestra Clínica Gratuita se lleva a cabo el segundo Domingo de cada mes para los enfermos sin seguro (no cannábis)
Check out our NEW Partner M.D. SPA!