A. It is important for you to bring any medical documentation (from previous physician visits, ER visits, chiropractor visits, etc.) that supports your diagnosis. This includes: recent medical records, prescriptions, physician’s letter, chiropractor’s letter, x-rays, MRI’s or any other documentation that you think can help.
- Q. What are the long-term effects of using medical cannabis?
- Q. Will I get any sort of cannabis card at the time of my visit?
- Q. Can you tell me the process of getting a recommendation?
- Q. Will insurance cover my recommendation?
- Q. Will my name be on a state or federal list if I get a Medical Marijuana recommendation?