A. When you arrive at our office, you will be asked to fill out a medical history form, along with some other documents and disclosures. You must provide a valid photo ID or Driver’s License prior to your evaluation. You will then meet with our physician who will evaluate you for the recommendation. If you qualify, you will receive everything you need that very same day.
- Q. What are the long-term effects of using medical cannabis?
- Q. Will I get any sort of cannabis card at the time of my visit?
- Q. Can you tell me the process of getting a recommendation?
- Q. Will insurance cover my recommendation?
- Q. Will my name be on a state or federal list if I get a Medical Marijuana recommendation?